St Peter in the Forest
Woodford New Road, E17
Rooff were delighted to work on the Grade II listed Church of St Peter-in-the-Forest in Walthamstow. The church was originally built in 1840, designed by John Shaw Jnr and was granted Heritage Lottery Funding to enable this historic building to come back to life.
The building was extended to the west in 1887 with further extensions and repairs in the mid 20th Century. We restored the west end of the church to its original 1880s design and created a new mezzanine level . The new spaces allow the church to have better facilities for worship and community activities.
St. Peter in the Forest Parochial Church Council
Citizen Design Bureau
Appleyard & Trew
JCT Intermediate Building Contract